Paid Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to assist in executing paid media activities for our partners. This role is responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of campaigns for multiple partners across multiple ad platforms. You should have a strong understanding of digital advertising, be able to manage campaigns from start to finish and deliver outstanding results. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Paid Media Specialist with knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Programmatic Advertising and more. You must also possess excellent analytical skills and be comfortable translating data into actionable insights.
- Initiates, tests, and manages digital campaigns (search, display, video, ctv, etc.)
- Daily in-depth monitoring of accounts and campaign performance, adjusting campaigns as necessary based on observations and analysis
- Advises on status/progress of campaigns and recommends changes as needed, including optimization recommendations to internal teams and partners on elements such as campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance and marketplace opportunities
- Uses data to quickly identify, troubleshoot and communicate any issues that arise and that could affect performance to relevant internal teams and partners
- Conduct thorough keyword analysis as it relates to partner/campaign goals
- Continually optimize PPC & paid social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling search ad copy with a focus on campaign KPIs
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns for new clients
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Creates regular reports using dashboards and written analysis/narrative, including recommendations that can be implemented both internally and by partners
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC advertising
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising considered a plus.
- Budget management including assistance in the allocation of campaign budgets, collaboration with accounting when necessary to reconcile monthly invoicing
- Continuously assesses and improves internal processes for campaign management and execution
- Sets up and manages partner reporting dashboards
- Basic familiarity and willingness to learn and become proficient with AI and ML tools and platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proactive problem solver
- Critical thinker who is able to communicate insights and recommendations to
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on Paid Media experience
- 2+ years of experience digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- 2 year college degree, Bachelor’s Degree desirable
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics 4 Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills a plus
- Highly organized and must be able to multitask, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Ability to switch-task when needed; seamlessly juggle multiple projects
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines as well as co-worker and client expectations
Things We’re Looking For:
- High collaboration skills and a problem-solving, can-do attitude.
- Natural ability to analyze data and distill actionable insights
- Readiness to share ideas, create results and a passion for digital marketing that is conveyed through your ability to drive results for our clients.
- A personality that fits with our team; we are interested in someone who is intelligent, works hard, values teammates, and makes our team better.
- Understanding of our core services as a digital agency and possession of a marketing mindset to help our clients create growth.
- Self motivation; you’ll be asked to work through multiple priorities. We expect you to be able to put together a plan and execute it.
- Love of learning. Someone who seeks out information, is teachable and open to other perspectives. The nature of our business lends itself to frequent changes in and progressions of technology.
We don’t expect you to match every criteria, but you should have solid experience and a firm technical background. You should also be self-driven to dive deeper into the technologies and solutions that you’ll be working with, while also making recommendations for how we can grow.
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Profit sharing and incentive bonus program
- 401k with 50% employer match up to 6% of salary
- Medical and Dental insurance – Digital Relativity pays 70% of insurance costs
- Vision, short term disability and voluntary life insurance is also available
- PTO plus 13 paid holidays
Our interview process is a series of conversations to ensure a great fit for you and the organization. Interested individuals should submit a resume and a short note on why you would be a good fit for this role. Qualified applicants will be contacted and can expect to participate in a series of conversations with various members of the Digital Relativity team to discuss the role, expectations, compensation and benefits and plenty of time for questions.
Please send your resumé and any other relevant details about your work experience and why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected]