Digital Relativity is looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to serve an integral role in understanding our partner’s goals and objectives to map marketing and advertising strategies and tactics.
This role requires an understanding and experience in all facets of traditional and digital marketing and advertising. 5 years of experience is preferred, including experience buying traditional media.
- Has a clear understanding and ability to describe and provide guidance on all types of digital and traditional marketing and advertising tactics and how to apply them to specific strategies, including but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Social Advocacy
- Out-of-Home Advertising
- Cable and Broadcast Advertising, including OTT
- Terrestrial and Streaming Radio Advertising
- Publication Advertising (Traditional and Digital)
- Sponsorships and Activations
- Evaluate digital and traditional media regarding partner priorities, goals and strategies to make informed recommendations for media plans.
- Analyzes and reports on media campaign performance, recommending adjustments and optimizations throughout the lifecycle of a campaign.
- A clear understanding of and ability to implement and analyze data sources and tools, including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Universal Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Places for Business
- Facebook Business Manager
- Looker Studio
- Microsoft Clarity
- Platforms such as:
- SEM Rush
- Sprout Social
- Works with our Account Executives to lead strategy development to align campaigns and marketing tactics with partner goals and budgets.
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with internal teams, organization leaders, partners and their stakeholders through in-person and virtual meetings, presentations and written communication.
- Works with the internal Digital Relativity Ad Ops team to communicate media buy needs and priorities to ensure accurate and effective purchased digital placements.
- Stays current on trends, tools and industry research and helps educate internal teams and our partners on these learnings.
- Builds and maintains strong vendor relationships, contacts and media kit database using our agency platform Workamajig.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively are required.
Our interview process is a series of conversations to ensure a great fit for you and the organization. Interested individuals should submit a resume and a short note on why you would be a good fit for this role. Qualified applicants will be contacted and can expect to participate in a series of conversations with various members of the Digital Relativity team to discuss the role, expectations, compensation and benefits and plenty of time for questions.
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Profit sharing and incentive bonus program
- 401k with 50% employer match up to 6% of salary
- Health, Dental insurance – Digital Relativity pays 60% of the employees insurance costs , also we provide long term disability and life insurance
- Vision, short term disability and voluntary life insurance is also available
- PTO plus 13 paid holidays
Please send your resumé and any other relevant details about your work experience and why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected].