Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency in Fayetteville, WV, is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager role is responsible for managing and trafficking partner projects for the agency, working closely with team leaders to ensure that projects are on budget and on time.
- Is a power-user for the agency CRM, training and understanding all functionality related to scheduling, budgets, opportunities, functions, and more
- Responsible for the efficient flow of project work to internal teams.
- Manages/coordinates DR’s production schedule and team resourcing/capacity. Ensures team members have the necessary assignments to record their labor on timesheets.
- Runs weekly production and creative check-in meetings, and other meetings as needed.
- Initiates agency projects in WMJ and manages project status from inception to archive.
- Works in tandem with the Media Project Manager to manage DR’s slate of partner projects.
- Ensures that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to projects.
- Works with AEs and Media Project Manager to ensure that opportunities, project requests, and other Workamajig submissions are entered properly, contain necessary information and specifications, and adhere to agency SOP’s.
- Helps manage print production, including gathering quotes, working directly with vendors, and managing communication with vendors.
- Provides guidance to the Account Coordinator on sourcing and production of non-print swag and collateral items.
- Assists COO and Team Leaders in developing and revising agency SOP’s for project management.
- Manages and reviews project progress, keeping an eye on timelines and deliverables and communicating with the AE when dates need to be adjusted or with internal teams on project lags.
- Works in coordination with the billing manager to ensure billing schedules are accurate, up to date and all project transactions are accounted for prior to monthly billing.
- In coordination with the Director of Finance, CCO, Billing Manager, and Account Executives, develops partner budget proposals and billing summaries.
- In coordination with Director of Finance, prepares budgets and estimates for proposals.
- Works to refine and explain process to staff so that we can develop routine in our business activity.
- Educates staff on the functions of CRM and how it can make work easier and more efficient.
- Assists with RFPs, RFQs and proposals
A hybrid work environment, with the ability to work remotely and from the office, is part of our company structure. The compensation package includes paid time off, a 401k program with a company match, eligiblity for bonus programs, and medical, dental and vision coverage. Please send your resumé and any other relevant details about your work experience to [email protected].