Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency with offices in Fayetteville and Charleston, WV, is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for design, but who can also focus and work swiftly and efficiently. The deadlines can be fast-paced and aggressive, but the work is exciting and dynamic.
As a close-knit group, we all work together to give our partners the best results. To fit in with us, you should be able to clearly communicate with your peers. Come willing to learn new skills and techniques, but also have a good working knowledge of basic design. We’re looking for someone with an eye for detail who is a self-starter and team player.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Ready to develop existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of projects
- Understanding of visual elements including typography, layout, color theory, etc.
- Ability to communicate with senior team members with a willingness to listen to feedback
- Capable of supporting the creative team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Possess creativity and problem-solving skills
- Motivated to maintain design standards
- Solid understanding of print and layout techniques
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in multiple mediums (print, digital, social) preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite specifically:
- Experience with macOS preferred
- Knowledge and experience with offset and digital printing processes is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Marketing or related field preferred
It’s a tall order, but if it sounds like a position you could thrive in, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resumé and link to a portfolio to showcase your work. This is an entry-level position with big potential for growth.