A Digital Marketing Specialist at Digital Relativity is organized and operationally-minded. This role focuses primarily on supporting the Development and Ad-Ops teams, two teams that work closely together to help partners achieve digital marketing objectives. This position requires curiosity, a willingness to contribute different perspectives and an eagerness to learn. Below is a list of possible job roles someone in this position could expect to encounter:
- Communicate project information regularly and effectively with the DR team
- QA of digital ad campaigns to ensure landing pages, URLs and ads/ad copy are deployed correctly
- Daily in-depth monitoring of paid media accounts and campaign performance
- Evaluate and suggest adjustments/optimizations on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
- Evaluate data in Google Analytics and various digital ad platforms to quickly identify, troubleshoot and communicate any issues that arise and could affect performance to relevant internal teams and partners.
- Pixel and tag generation, testing, implementation and quality assurance
- Budget monitoring including assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client’s billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- Regular reporting using Google Data Studio and associated data connectors and written analysis/narrative, including recommendations that can be implemented both internally and by DR partners
- Works across DR departments – Ad Ops, Dev, Creative, Account Executives and Billing as needed to help ensure campaign success
- Tracks time and submits timesheet daily in Workamajig
- Strong attention to detail; work is reviewed/checked before being passed on
- Follows internal processes for projects and communications
- Assists with RFPs, RFQs and proposals
- Conduct website audits, including SEO strategy
- Places and edits website copy and images in WordPress, Squarespace and other website CMS platforms
- Works to set up and manage Content Snare, a content capture platform to manage website content
- Helps with website Quality Assurance in advance of new website launches, including but not limited to browser testing, copy QA, URL testing, form testing, consistency with original architecture and navigation
If this sounds like a position you could thrive in, get in touch with [email protected].