Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency in Fayetteville, WV, is looking for someone ready to dive into the world of multimedia production.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace with a love of both capturing imagery and seeing a project through edit and delivery. We are looking for an individual who can bring a new voice and perspective to the team, but who can also receive feedback and take direction. A degree is not required, but a dynamic and inspiring reel/portfolio is a must. Experience in creating motion graphics, animation, and stop-animations is a plus.
- Experience in creating & editing video, color grading, audio recording and editing, creating motion graphics, and animations
- Excellent visual storyteller with the ability to create and edit content to develop polished multimedia pieces
- Proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite. (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Audition, and Encoder.)
- Ability to take direction and work within an internal and external approval process
- Experience in working with professional video, photo and audio equipment
- Understanding of technical and creative specifications as they relate to multimedia projects
- Strong decision-making, time management & planning skills
- Willingness to travel to execute productions as needed
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to maintain video and photo libraries
- Experience with pre-production planning including location scouting, production coordination, talent coordination, equipment management and preparation is a plus
This position is based out of Fayetteville, WV
If this sounds like a position you could thrive in, get in touch with [email protected].