Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency with offices in Fayetteville and Charleston, WV, is looking for a Marketing and Content Strategist to join our team.
We’re looking for someone with big ideas, but who can also focus and work swiftly and efficiently. It’s all about balancing the big-time daydreams with the nitty-gritty details that bring them to life. The deadlines can be fast-paced and aggressive, but the work is exciting and dynamic.
As a close-knit team, we all work together to give our partners the best results. To fit in with us, you should be able to clearly communicate your vision to us and to our partners. Come willing to present and stand behind your ideas, but also be flexible. We’re looking for someone passionate, who understands marketing and advertising and wants to share their creative voice— but who also knows that the goal is to help our partners achieve results.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness in completing projects and helping meet company goals on time and within provided budgets
- Experience in setting specific marketing goals for partners
- Ability to craft and implement marketing strategies and campaigns aligned with business targets/goals for partners including, but not limited to, digital advertising, content creation and evaluation of implemented strategy
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of Google Analytics or other digital analytics platforms, along with interpreting data to make strategic recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with Creative Director to develop strategy for all partner content (social posting, blogs, newsletters, landing pages and website) including setting guidelines for the tone, style and voice of all partner brand content
- Ability to champion content marketing strategy across the company, including the ability to strategize and improve content delivery and promotion
- Experience in setting editorial strategies to ensure content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Experience in creating/writing compelling content for multiple channels
- Ability to provide strategy, coordinate copywriting and editing for all partner content including:
- Blog Posts
- Other content projects to be determined
- Experience conducting website audits
- Demonstrated experience in public relations including planning publicity strategies and campaigns, writing and deploying press releases, etc.
- Ability to provide strategy and assist in writing proposals for new business
- Proven presentation skills
- Committed to attention to detail
It’s a tall order, but if it sounds like a position you could thrive in, get in touch at [email protected]. Include a resumé and any other examples to showcase your work. Salary is commensurate with experience.