Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency with offices in Fayetteville, WV, and Charleston, WV is looking for a Content and Public Relations Manager to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone with the ability to see the big picture and think strategically for our partners’ content and public relations needs. Communication is an important part of the role, with both external and internal partners. Agency deadlines can be fast-paced and aggressive, but the work is exciting and dynamic.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the strategic development and creative deployment of content and public relations campaigns. Please send your resumé and any other examples to showcase your work to [email protected]. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Provide strategic direction and edit weekly/monthly blogs for a variety of partners
- Provide strategic direction and edit monthly/quarterly newsletters for partners
- Provide strategic direction and edit additional content, including website content, as assigned
- Write content as needed across a variety of projects, including copywriting, with varying scopes and deadlines
- Assist with review of creative/collateral for grammar, etc. as needed
- Develop and coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop media relations strategies for partners and internal needs
- Develop and leverage media relationships
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Write and edit press releases
- Tracks time and submits timesheet daily in Workamajig