Digital Relativity, a creative tradigital (digital & traditional) marketing agency with offices in Fayetteville, WV, and Charleston, WV is looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to join our growing team.
This will be a role focused primarily on Display, but also exposed to programmatic DSP, including video, audio and search. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative department, in the context of a multi-channel, data-driven approach. We are looking for smart, curious and experienced professionals who want to be on the leading edge of a rapidly evolving industry.
Please send your resumé and any other examples to showcase your work to [email protected]. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the campaigns for multiple clients across multiple digital ad platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads, Trade Desk, and Bing Ads.
- Daily in-depth monitoring of accounts and campaign performance, with a commitment to detail and adjustment of campaigns as necessary based on observations and analysis.
- Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
- Use data to quickly identify, troubleshoot and communicate any issues that arise and could affect performance to relevant internal teams and partners.
- Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques.
- Pixel and tag generation, testing, implementation and quality assurance.
- Budget management including assistance in the allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client’s billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies.
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations to both in-house teams and partners.
- Regular reporting using Google Data Studio and written analysis/narrative, including recommendations that can be implemented both internally and by DR partners.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with standard ad platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat, Google Ads, and Bing Ads. Previous experience working in DSPs a plus, as well as social SAAS platforms, SPMDs, or DSPs running FBX.
- Must be passionate about media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, HTML, XML, and third-party ad tags.
- MUST love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line.
- Ability to carry out accurate data investigations, and communicate the results.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Great communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team.
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks and make your own to-do list.
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.