Digital Relativity is looking for an Account Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Account Executive team, assisting with partner needs, projects, and planning. This role will require a detail-oriented, organized individual with strong communication skills.
- Supports AE team with daily deliverables, budgets, and deadlines for creative campaigns and individual client projects.
- Assists the AE team with setting meetings and sending meeting invitations.
- Prepares and sends deliverables for projects, both internally and externally as required and media vendor communications such as providing ad copy/artwork
- Helps plan and coordinate logistics for video and photography shoots
- Attends partner meetings and supports AE by note-taking and providing action steps post-meeting.
- Helps manage media vendor communications, ensuring all vendor and contact details are entered into WMJ.
- Assists AE team with inputting Workamajig conversations, to dos and project requests.
- Assists AE team with updating spec sheets as needed.
- Provides internal feedback on documents, reports, proposals and communication content.
- Prepares account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Creates and/or provides feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Assists with mailings, data entry, content updates, proofing, vendor communications and other ongoing partner support tasks as assigned.
- Maintains current status records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Assists AE team in gathering, input and management of CRM data
- Assists AE team with coverage during PTO days.
- Tracks time and submits timesheet daily in Workamajig
- Follows internal processes for projects and communications
- Assists with RFPs, RFQs and proposals
- Other duties as assigned
Our interview process is a series of conversations to ensure a great fit for you and the organization. Interested individuals should submit a resume and a short note on why you would be a good fit for this role. Qualified applicants will be contacted and can expect to participate in a series of conversations with various members of the Digital Relativity team to discuss the role, expectations, compensation and benefits and plenty of time for questions.
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Profit sharing and incentive bonus program
- 401k with 50% employer match up to 6% of salary
- Health, Dental insurance – Digital Relativity pays 60% of the employees insurance costs , also we provide long term disability and life insurance
- Vision, short term disability and voluntary life insurance is also available
- PTO plus 13 paid holidays
Please send your resumé and any other relevant details about your work experience and why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected].